Minecraft survival house ideas: how to craft your way to survival
Minecraft is a game that encourages creativity and exploration, and building a survival house is just one way to express that creativity. Whether you're new to the game or not, building a survival house in Minecraft can be a fun and rewarding experience.
Looking for ideas on how to build a Minecraft survival house? You're in luck because we have a step-by-step guide on what to do:
Starting, you must harvest any resources you can find nearby.
The most important thing to remember is that the resource must be close enough to your current location. If it's not, then it will be possible for you to harvest it once you move closer.
Look for oak trees and spruces, as these are handy materials for building.
Build a simple hut.
This is the easiest of all the survival houses to build. All you need is four trees and a few blocks. Once you find them, use them to make a small hut to protect you from night mobs.
You can build this house anywhere, but since it's so tiny, it might not be helpful in colder biomes like taiga or tundra.
Create a crafting table.
Next up, grab some wood blocks from this hut and create a crafting table.
You'll need it to make tools that you can use for gathering resources (like wood and stone) or to create any other items you want to make.
Now all you have to do is place a few wood blocks on the ground in your house and then put the crafting table on top.
Make some tools and torches.
These will help you gather more resources for your house. If all goes well, in no time, you'll have enough cobblestone for a small room, and then it's time to start building!
You will also want to get some sticks so you can craft torches and light up your house at night time. Torches are easy to make but require two blocks of wood. You can use these torches to scare away monsters at night or light up your home if it gets dark.
Think of the survival house you want to build.
When you want to build a house in Minecraft, you can choose from many different types of houses.
In this section, we'll check some of these styles:
- Cottage: This house style is small and cozy, with a thatched or wooden roof and a front porch. They often have a rustic and charming look and are perfect for a countryside setting.
- Modern: A modern-style house in Minecraft has clean lines, simple shapes, and a minimalist aesthetic. They often have large windows and flat roofs and may feature materials like concrete or glass.
- Castle: If you're looking for a grand and imposing house, a castle-style building may be the way to go. Castles are typically large, fortified structures with stone walls, turrets, and towers.
- Treehouse: This is a fun and unique house to build in Minecraft. You make it around a tree trunk, with wooden platforms and bridges connecting different levels. Treehouses are incredible for nature-inspired builds and offer a peaceful and secluded retreat.
- Mansion: This house is grand and luxurious, with multiple levels, grand staircases, and elegant features like chandeliers and large windows. This house is perfect for players who want to create a lavish and opulent build.
- Farmhouse: A farmhouse is an excellent style for a rural or farming-themed build. It typically has a large front porch and a gabled roof and may feature elements like a barn or stable.
- Medieval: A medieval-style house is often built from stone or brick, with wooden beams and thatched roofs. They may feature crenellations, arches, and other architectural details.
- Japanese-style: The Japanese-style house is elegant and straightforward. Made with clean lines, and natural materials, it features a low-pitched roof, paper or bamboo screens, and sliding doors.
Now that you have some designs in mind, It's time to build!
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you build a fantastic survival house in Minecraft:
- Choose a Location: Look for an area with plenty of resources, such as wood, stone, and water. Try to find a flat spot to make the building more accessible.
- Gather Resources: You'll need plenty of resources to build your survival house, so take your time and don't rush this step. Collect wood to make planks, gather stone for building materials, and gather other resources like food and wool for beds.
- Plan Your Design: Consider the size of the house, the layout, and any features you want to include. Draw up a blueprint of your design to guide your building process.
- Lay the Foundation: Dig out the area where your house will be located and place a layer of blocks or planks to create the base of your home. If your house is on a hill, you may need to build pillars to support the foundation.
- Build the Walls: Use the building materials you have gathered to construct the walls of your house. Remember to leave openings for doors and windows
- Add a Roof: Use wood or other materials to create a sloping roof. Consider adding a chimney or other decorative features to make your house stand out.
- Add Windows and Doors: After the roof is in place, it's time to add windows and doors. To create an entrance, use glass blocks or panes for windows and wooden doors. Consider adding shutters or other decorative features to your windows.
- Furnish Your House: Add beds, chests, crafting tables, and other furniture to make your house functional. Consider adding decorative elements like paintings or flower pots to add character to your home.
- Add Lighting: You can use torches, lanterns, or other light sources to illuminate your house and keep it safe from monsters at night.
Building a survival house in Minecraft can be a challenging but rewarding experience.
Once you've built your survival house and everything you need around it, it's essential to maintain it and continue improving it as you progress in the game. Your survival house can become a true masterpiece with enough time and effort.
Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft player or just starting, building a survival house is a fun and rewarding experience that is sure to enhance your gameplay. So grab your pickaxe and get building!
- #beautiful house
- #creative mode
- #dark oak
- #enchanting table
- #house building
- #house designs
- #japanese house
- #minecraft houses
- #minecraft survival house
- #modern house
- #oak planks
- #play minecraft
- #spruce and oak
- #starter house
- #step by step tutorial
- #survival base
- #survival house ideas
- #survival mode
- #survive in minecraft
- #top floor