GAMESTATE ANTWERP – LOCATION MANAGER (closed)
We are looking for a driven and enterprising professional who is ready for an exciting challenge in the combination of arcade, bowling, and hospitality. As location manager of our new and largest Gamestate Antwerp location in Europe, you will have the unique opportunity to combine your passion for leisure, hospitality, and hospitality.
In this role, you will be the driving force behind the success of the location.As a true entrepreneur, you know how to keep many (bowling) balls high and you are able to translate your vision into concrete targets. Together with your team, you work according to a strategic annual plan, always keeping an eye out for new possibilities and opportunities. You know exactly when and where to turn the knobs to achieve optimal results.
As a natural leader, you are able to get the best out of your team. You inspire, motivate and manage them, and are regularly on the floor with them yourself. Through your excellent leadership qualities, you know how to create a positive working environment in which team members can develop and excel, and make this branch a grand success.
- A proven track record as a successful entrepreneur or in an executive role in the hospitality or entertainment industry;
- Passion for gaming and a good understanding of the needs and preferences of the target audience;
- Strong strategic and analytical skills to translate the annual plan into concrete actions and targets;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively switch between different stakeholders;
- A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail and quality;
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- A challenging and dynamic position in a growing company with a unique concept;
- An environment where you can show your entrepreneurship and creativity;
- The opportunity to manage a motivated team and achieve successes together;
- Market-based salary based on education and experience and good fringe benefits.
Are you ready for this unique opportunity to write a success story as location manager of Gamestate Antwerp? If so, apply now with your cover letter and CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Only applications that meet the stated job requirements will be considered.