CUSTOMER SUPPORT EMPLOYEE (20 HOURS)
Are you ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the most fun Family Entertainment Group in Europe?
The Veltmeijer Group is an ambitious family business that has been in the arcade business for almost 70 years and owns Gamestate, Gamecity and Gametown. With a committed and passionate team, we create a unique total experience. Through our comprehensive, fresh concept, we provide a fun experience for young and old alike. With challenging work for our more than 450 employees and an open organizational culture, we aim for the WOW factor with our guests and our employees. We now operate in seven countries and continue to grow! Our motto is "Winners Only!". We live by our values every day: they define how we work with our customers and how we treat each other.
Our brand-new head office is located in Echt, Limburg, next to the A2 highway.
What are your tasks?
Enhance visibility and generate qualified traffic to increase awareness and consideration in Europe. So as a customer support employee of the Veltmeijer Group you:
- Manage the info mail from our brands (Gamestate / Gametown / Gamecity / Gamestate NOW!);
- Webshop management like order processing for online & physical orders;
- Check & process play value return forms;
- Possible future Whatsapp chat for business;
- Comments management social media channel;
- Answering reviews and contacting guests;
- Troubleshooting playcards (during irregular hours -> weekends);
- Retrieving invoices from finance and forwarding them to the guests.
- And other small administrative tasks.
Who are we looking for?
Do you want to be a support partner for our local European Arcades? Do you like to facilitate and support the customer support team? Are you a proactive team player, who picks up the ball where others drop it? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Who are you?
- MBO 4, employee contact center or other relevant education;
- At least 1 year of experience in an (international) held desk support role;
- you are experienced in managing multiple mailboxes
- Good analytical skills to really get to the bottom of problems and find the best solutions;
- You have good planning/project assistance skills, able to structure, prioritize and organize well;
- You are authentic and honest, with a sense of humor;
- You convince and inspire on the basis of intelligent insights and appealing examples;
- Ability to work effectively with external agencies;
- Interest and affinity with gaming is very welcome and helpful;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer you?
- The job includes a lot of freedom and personal responsibility;
- A salary between €2.071,- and € 3.080,- gross per month (fulltime);
- The opportunity to develop yourself within our dynamic company through our learning platform;
- 24 vacation days for full-time employment; with the possibility of accruing 4 extra days per year through our vitality program;
- Participation in our company fitness scheme, lease-a-bike scheme, etc.;
- A pension plan;
- Last but not least, FREE gaming at our Gamestates (with no prizes to win);
Have we got your attention? Great!
Then send your cover letter and a CV to email@example.com. Have you also checked out our website www.veltmeijer-group.com and do you have any questions? Then feel free to contact us, and maybe we see you soon!