Creative Content Marketeer (closed)
The Veltmeijer Group is an ambitious family business that has been in the arcade business for almost 70 years and owns Gamestate, Gamecity, Gametown and Gamestate NOW!. With a committed and passionate team, we create a unique total experience. Through our comprehensive, fresh concept, we provide a fun experience for young and old alike. With challenging work for our more than 450 employees and an open organizational culture, we aim for the WOW factor with our guests and our employees. We now operate in seven countries and continue to grow! Our motto is "Winners Only!". We live by our values every day: they define how we work with our customers and how we treat each other.
Our brand-new head office is located in Echt, Limburg, next to the A2 highway.
What are your tasks?The creative content marketer deals with all design and marketing communications for Veltmeijer Group, both internally and externally. He positions Veltmeijer Group and all its affiliated companies as an A-brand in the market in the field of marketing and design. He is highly creative, skilled and knows how to create the WOW! effect with his designs among the public.
The creative content marketer has a versatile range of tasks. Among other things, he manages the websites and social media channels of the various companies, deals with (advertising) campaigns and related marketing, and ensures the design of documentation in accordance with the corporate identity. He also handles customer contacts. The creative content marketer is good at planning and organizing, has strong communication skills, pays attention to maintaining the right contacts and knows how to anticipate current market trends. He reports directly to the marketing manager.
You will be responsible mainly for Graphic Design and secondary for Marketing, and community management. Your duties will include:
- Responsible for organisation-wide application of corporate identity;
- Responsible for the design and management of the website, narrowcasting, documents, location expressions, newsletter and social media et al;
- Adapting internal and external documents to the house style;
- Ensures unity of style in different companies (brands) of the Veltmeijer Group;
- Conceiving, creating and executing 360 campaigns
- Event organisation and management
- Strengthen A-brand (market position);
- Collaborating with commercial parties;
- Maintenance of social media, newsletters, narrowcasting, website, etc.;
- Manage newsletter system;
- Manage social media;
- Website management;
- Narrowcasting system management.
Who are we looking for?
- MBO 4 or Bachelor in Multi media design, (Digital) Marketing or any other relevant education;
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in graphic design (static and video) (digital) marketing & campaign execution; experience in a similar role for an international company is a plus;
- You have experience in setting up and executing 360 campaigns;
- Knowledge from Adobe, Canva and other graphic design tools
- Dutch fluent, English level C1 (and knowledge of the German and/or French language is an advantage)
- You have good planning/project management skills, able to structure, prioritize and organize well;
- You are authentic and honest, with a sense of humor;
- You convince and inspire on the basis of intelligent insights and appealing examples;
- Interest and affinity with gaming is very welcome and helpful;
- Working at our HQ in Echt (no home-office policy);
- You can provide a certificate of good conduct.
What do we offer you?
- The job includes a lot of freedom and personal responsibility;
- A salary between €2.500,- and € 3.890,- per month;
- A phone and a laptop;
- The opportunity to develop yourself within our dynamic company through our learning platform;
- 24 vacation days for full-time employment; with the possibility of accruing 4 extra days per year through our vitality program;
- Participation in our company fitness scheme, lease-a-bike scheme etc;
- A pension plan;
- Last but not least, FREE gaming at our Gamestates (with no prizes to win);
Have we got your attention? Great!
Then send your cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have you also checked out our website www.veltmeijer-group.com and do you have any questions? Then feel free to contact us and maybe we see you soon!