ASSISTANT LOCATION MANAGER GENT (closed)
Are you ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the most fun Family Entertainment Group in Europe?
The Veltmeijer Group is an ambitious family business that has been in the arcade business for almost 70 years and owns Gamestate, Gamecity and Gametown. With a committed and passionate team, we create a unique total experience. Through our comprehensive, fresh concept, we provide a fun experience for young and old alike. With challenging work for our more than 450 employees and an open organizational culture, we aim for the WOW factor with our guests and our employees. We now operate in seven countries and continue to grow! Our motto is “Winners Only!”. We live by our values every day: they define how we work with our customers and how we treat each other.
Our brand-new head office is located in Echt, Limburg, next to the A2.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, people-oriented Assistant Location Manager for our location in Gent. The assistant location manager is the link between the location manager and the team. In this role you support the location manager in the broadest sense of the word. You have an exemplary role towards the team and takes over the day-to-day management of the location manager when necessary. The assistant location manager ensures that all arcade guests experience a WOW! experience when they visit the arcade. Furthermore, you make sure that the arcade is always looking great and that all games perform optimally.
Who are you?
• You completed a college education; having experience in a similar position or hospitality is a plus;
• You have great communication skills, problem solving abilities and you are stress resistant;
• You can motivate others with your conviction and you are empathetic;
• You enjoy solving both small and large issues;
• You are customer-oriented and have a sense of responsibility
• You are enthusiastic, hands-on, can work independently and show courage to achieve goals.
• You are available to work 38 hours per week and are flexible when needed;
• You are in possession of a driving license;
• You are fluent in Dutch and English;
What are your tasks?
• Ensuring a beautiful, clean and well-maintained location;
• Managing your team, taking a coaching and motivational role supporting the Location Manager;
• You are the first contact person for your team;
• Making (weekly) schedules for your employees;
• You ensure that you and your team follow-up and are in compliance with protocols;
• You prepare orders, create reports and manage on targets;
• You know how to bring along all employees involved through your enthusiasm; creating the WOW experience for employees and guests at Gamestate Gent;
• Training employees to optimize performance;
What do we offer you?
• You get a job with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility;
• A salary of € 2.288,- gross per month (38 hours per week)
• The opportunity to develop yourself within our dynamic company through our learning platform;
• Last but not least, FREE gaming at our Gamestates (with no prizes to win);
Have we got your attention? Great!
Then send your cover letter and a CV to email@example.com. Have you also checked out our website www.veltmeijer-group.com and do you have any questions? Then feel free to contact us and maybe we see you soon!