Are you ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the most fun Family Entertainment Group in Europe?
The Veltmeijer Group is an ambitious family business that has been in the arcade business for almost 70 years and owns Gamestate, Gamecity and Gametown. With a committed and passionate team, we create a unique total experience. Through our comprehensive, fresh concept, we provide a fun experience for young and old alike. With challenging work for our more than 450 employees and an open organizational culture, we aim for the WOW factor with our guests and our employees. We now operate in seven countries and continue to grow! Our motto is "Winners Only!". We live by our values every day: they define how we work with our customers and how we treat each other.
Our brand-new head office is located in Echt, Limburg, next to the A2 highway.
Do you want to be a sparring partner for our local European Arcades , as our marketeer? Do you like to analyze, strategize measure and improve our 360 marketing campaigns and share best practices in an international context? And do you know how to get the best out of your team? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As leader of the marketing team you will set and execute 360 marketing strategies. There is a clear choice to become more professional and active in using omnichannel and more specific digital technologies, while keeping a clear focus and selection of the activities that generate true business value.
Next to that, the direction has been chosen to give more strategic guidance, coordination and support from the central European team in Echt, in matters of marketing activities for our local FEC’s. Both as a channel for brand-communication as for sales. To create both more effectiveness as well as efficiency/scale in European activations.
As the marketeer of the Veltmeijer Group you will have an important role to make these changes succeed.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Enhance visibility and generate qualified traffic to increase awareness and consideration in Europe. So as a marketeer of the Veltmeijer Group you:
- Support and contribute to the development and execution of a 360 strategy and guidelines for our FEC’s (all relevant channels);
- Measure and analyze paid and owned activities/ results to improve campaign effectiveness;
- Optimize & create new content aligned with our key messaging pillars & business goals Initiate ideation and execute of 360 activations and media needs;
- Lead and strengthen the marketing team;
- The Marketeer reports to the CEO of the Veltmeijer Group.
Who are you?
- You have good strategical and analytical skills to really get to the bottom of problems and find the best solutions;
- You have good planning/project management skills, able to structure, prioritize and organize well;
- You are a leader and easy to work with, a team player, willing to ‘pick up the ball where others drop it’;
- You are an independent problem solver;
- You are authentic and honest, with a sense of humor;
- You convince and inspire on the basis of intelligent insights and appealing examples.
Further: skills, background and knowledge
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Marketing or any other relevant education[S7][MR8]
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in marketing & campaign execution
- Experience in setting up and executing omnichannel campaigns (preferable for leisure industry)
- Able to ideate and execute 360 marketing campaigns from A-Z
- A first experience on a similar job[S9][MR10]in an international organization is very welcome
- Analytical and able to set up reporting
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with external agencies
- Good knowledge of keys areas of marketing
- Good presentation skills
- Interest and affinity with gaming is very welcome and helpful.
- Fluent in English and also in Dutch.
What does the Veltmeijer Group offer you?
- Salary range based on experience between €4.500.- and €5.500.- gross per month;
- 24 days holiday based on full time work;
- A nice present for your birthday;
- Of course. FREE gaming at Gamestate, Gamecity & Gametown (with no prizes to be won);
- We love parties, so join us for fun company parties at our headquarters and or at your own workplace;
- Participation in our company fitness scheme, lease-a-bike scheme, pension, travel expenses, etc.